Villa From Okinawa (hereinafter referred to as the Facility) receives personal information provided from customers, however, respecting privacy and handling personal information in a proper way are important duties. The facility, therefore, describes how to handle personal information as below.
The facility shall respect and comply with laws and regulations in accordance with the protection of personal information and public order, and strive to handle and protect personal information in a proper way.
Acquisition, Use and Provision of Personal Information
The facility acquires personal information through proper means and publishes and notifies the purpose of use etc., and shall not handle personal information beyond the range of purpose of use without consent of the individual.
In addition, if the facility provides or discloses personal information to third parties etc., the facility shall follow the procedures according to the provisions of the laws and regulations.
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
- Performance of a contract in accordance with operational handling, information and service delivery.
- Providing personal information to third parties in a necessary range in order to fulfil the purpose of use of 1.
- Activities such as operating activities and sending questionnaires etc. by mail, telephone, or Email etc. in order to provide products, information and services which are described above 1.
- Correspondence for inquiries from individuals.
Regarding the above use of personal information, we will suspend distributing information if there are customer requests.
Providing personal information to third parties
The facility shall not provide personal information which the facility possesses to third parties, unless the facility obtained consent from the individual. However, in the event of the following reasons, the facility may provide personal information to third parties without obtaining consent from the customer.
- In the event of obtaining the consent from the individual.
- In the event based on provisions of laws and regulations.
- In the event of needing to protect human life, body or property, however, if it is difficult to obtain the consent from the individual.
- When organs of the state or local governments, or any other person entrusted need cooperation in order to execute operations which are prescribed in the laws and regulations, however, if there is the possibility to hinder the execution of the operations by obtaining the consent from the individual.
- In the event of settlement of payment of the fee of the contract and in the event of providing it for financial companies or consumer credit companies in order to fulfil the purpose of use in a necessary range.
- In the event of providing it for contractors or business partners who signed a non-disclosure agreement in order to fulfil the purpose of use in a necessary range.
Safety Control Measures of Personal Information
The facility shall control the personal information which the facility possesses properly and carefully, and take the necessary and proper safety control measures in order to prevent the personal information from unauthorized access, loss, alteration and leakage etc.
Outsourcing of Handling Personal Information
The facility may outsource a part of our operation and there is the possibility that the facility provides personal information to the outsourcing partners in a necessary and minimal range. In this event, the facility supervises them regarding handling of personal information in a proper way.
Personal Information Disclosure and Correction etc.
If the individual requested the facility regarding disclosure, correction, use suspension etc. of the personal information which the facility possesses, the facility will correspond without delay.
In the event of the request by the individual, the facility will request the certificate such as driving license or passport etc. in order to identify the individual.
In the event of a request by the attorney, the facility will request the attorney letter and/or certificate of seal impression etc. in order to identify the attorney.